Shipments and returns
Your pack shipment Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via USPS - UPS - Fedex with tracking and drop-off without signature. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online. Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects. Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
The information provided below is listed to provide our customers with clear and accurate understandings of our Return/Refund policies. These policy’s apply to customers in the USA only. Customers outside the US must contact there local distributor for returns and or Warranty issues.
Any return to PicO Aquarium Systems must contain a Unique RMA number issued by us prior to your return or they will not be accepted.
Cancel/ Change Order
Please note if you need to cancel or change your order, there may be a $10 Fee required.
30 Day Return Policy
All non warranty return requests must be initiated within 30 days from when the products are delivered to you.
(This excludes PicO manufactured product warranties).
It is impossible to refund any return that we receive after 30 days (by terms of Merchant Credit Card Agreements)
Any Return after 30 days is considered a warranty return and any products not manufactured by PicO aquarium Systems must be returned to the product manufacture for warranty repair or replacement.
- Broken, Damaged Shipments need to be handled within 7 days.
- See Return Requirements for further shipping damage information.
- Non Delivery Once delivered and tracking shows a confirmed delivery, we can still help if you cannot find your package, however our legal obligation has ended. We recommend contacting the shipping company first with your tracking number, then contacting us.
Products damaged by misuse: We can still accept products that are damaged due to misuse for repair or replacement at our discretion. Additional cost may be required for repair and we reserve the right to decline repair, replacement or refund.
For non Defective Returns: WITHIN 30 days WITH original packaging; Up to 85% of your order will be refunded (this does NOT include shipping since we cannot recover this cost). Products that are returned dirty, with missing parts or not connected, misuse, or without 100% original packaging will be refunded UP TO 85% depending upon condition of the return.
This does not apply to defective items (which are generally replaced, not refunded)
If extensive testing is required for a return, the refund will be given after the finding is complete.
- We cannot respond to requests for returns or replacement via phone messages. You must contact us by E-mail at email@example.com
Warranty Returns are only handled on products produced by PicO Aquarium systems or any product still within the 30 day return window.
For warranty returns, make sure to provide evidence of your purchase from us, such as Order number, original packing slip, or simply the email address and name you used for your purchase.
ALL Return Shipping Fees will be the responsibility of the customer with the exception of select PicO Manufactured products. PicO reserves the right to require any return shipping costs be paid by the customer.
*PicO produced product deemed defective by PicO may not be charged any fees for repair, shipping or replacement if decided so at time of inspection.
Steps to Take
We try to make this process as simple as we can. Here are the steps that need to be taken:
- Email Us: You can email us using our Contact Form (preferred), or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org please include:
- Name and Email used for order email@example.com
- Date received
- What product the problem is with (assuming there is a problem)
- If shipping breakage please provide images of the outside box and damaged item and save all packing materials for investigation.
- Reason for return
- How you used this product if it did not work correctly
We will contact for further information if needed
Return to address will be given with RMA#
- Make sure to package the return similar to how we originally sent your purchase, as breakage due to shipping us cannot be replaced or refunded. Please insure your return for your full purchase amount. If the product is damaged due to insufficient return shipping packing there is nothing we can do for you.
- Please enclose a letter with your return. Please include name & your order number, copy of email correspondence (or email used).
Requirements for Return
- Customers are responsible for all return shipping costs except defective PicO produced merchandise, and then we must be notified within 48 hours.
ANY merchandise returned "As Defective" that we determine via tests as non defective will be re-charged for this label upon return of the item or in a refund.
Packages that arrive with "COD" or "Postage Due" will be refused.
- The product has not been used. Although if returned in sell able condition we can refund up to 85% of the purchase price this amount can vary depending upon time to recondition, clean and what we can sell the product for based on condition). (This does not apply to warranty returns)
- For 85% refund; The product is in original packaging material which is also in new condition.
As well, ALL of the original parts, accessories, instruction manuals, paperwork, etc. is in the packaging.
- Shipping Damage/Delivery Issues (& some defective items)
- DONOT decline a package. If you do you will be responsible for any fees invlolved in the process. Keep the item if damaged and report a claim for inspection onsite only as broken glass can't be transported.
- Pictures of outer packaging and broken items are necessary for products damaged in shipping within the USA. We must have BOTH pictures of outer packaging and the broken product.
- Please attach these pictures to your email for us to process your damage complaint.
- Retain all packing materials for inspection
- Give us any information regarding the damage ex. “the UPS dude tossed the package at my door and ran”
- Processing the damage can take 3-4 weeks and it is up to us to ship a replacement before that time.
- Incorrect Address Provided: We transfer all address directly from the shopping cart, however customers have occasionally typed in the incorrect address, which then causes the package to be shipped to the incorrect address.
Once an item is shipped, we can still contact shipping for correction in most cases however a $13 fee may be charged for re deployment of the package.
- Shipping charges are not refundable under ANY circumstances once an order has shipped.
- Returns that provide pertinent information will be processed within 5 business days. Returns without any sales information, refused packages, and undeliverable packages can take up to 3 weeks to be processed and may be refused, returned to you at your expense, or restocked with a 15% restocking fee.
- We reserve to ship ANY product replacement the most cost effective way possible, regardless of initial shipping method or package destinations
Please note all warranty returns are for purchases made at PicO Aquarium systems only!
- Up to 85% of product price will be refunded for used products. Amount is decided at our discretion upon product inspection.
- Packages refused by the customer will be restocked with a 20% fee deducted from the refund. In addition, any postage due or brokerage fees associated with recovering a refused package will be deducted from the refund.
- Non deliverable packages due to incorrect addresses will be charged a re-label fee of what ever the charge to us.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original payment card/service only.
- PicO Aquarium Systems reserves the right to refuse any return.
Return Shipping/Packing Instructions:
All returned items should be packed in the same manner as they were originally shipped to you. Products must be returned in separate shipping box to prevent damage. Please insure your return for your own safety!
You are free to use any carrier that you choose although we are not responsible for any packages lost or damaged during the return trip.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and please feel free to contact us with any questions!